August 17-19, 2001 our organization together with organization "Nur"
Civic Education Center (Baku) and Open Society Institute (Baku) have lead a
training - seminar: " Democratic formation at school " for the teachers
of high schools, 25 teachers from different schools of Ganja participated in
which one. At this seminar of the teacher were trained to new on-line methods
of teaching at school, and also they have received new knowledge in the field
of democracy at schools. Training-seminars named "Methodology for Democracy
Education in Schools"
As a result of these seminars at schools of the teacher will spend the lessons
on new on-line methods. And also these lessons will have democratic directivity.
This project was sponsored by Open Society Institute - Assistons Foundation.
August 28-29, 2001 we have lead a training seminar "Women Leadership"
In Gazakh among the women. At a seminar there were following themes:
- You are public activist. Which problems is an important for you?
- The main principles of Democracy
- You are public activist. How can you solve the problems of your community?
- The purpose of public activities.
- Main principles of planning.
- Course of Democratic Leadership;
- Relation of Leaders and members;
- Quality of Leaders and members;
- Organizing of Team Work;