Disabled Women Society of Ganja Branch (DWS)
· Active participation in resolving the social and everyday problems of disabled women
· Strengthening disabled women’s connections with public life
· Participation in the international community of disabled women
· Integreate youth and youth disabled into society
· Informing the world community about the democratic changes occurring in Azerbaijan and the problems encountered by disabled women and their entry into useful, paid employment. At the same time, introducing into Azeri society progressive ideas on raising disabled women’s world-outlook and living standards
· Researching the conditions surrounding the fulfillment of disabled people’s rights; the collection and analysis of information throughout Azerbaijan on the above. If necessary, the preparation of proposals to present to state and legal bodies.
· Relationship with government, municipality, local and international NGOs, and regional communities.