VACANCY: Projects Manager - Finance
United Aid For Azerbaijan (UAFA), is a leading child development NGO working in Azerbaijan since 1998. The organisation manages a range of grants, service contracts and donations and is now looking for a project manager to coordinate project expenditure.
- Liaising with project teams to ensure that budget lines are managed effectively
- Ensure that all expenditure is reported on time and with necessary documentation
- Data entry into financial management software system (SAGE)
- Prepare donor reports as required by Finance Manager
- Prepare internal expenditure analysis as required by Director
- Qualifications in accounting practices
- Experience of managing software systems and analysis of output
- Previous experience in financial management
- English language skills (fluency is not required)
- Communication skills
Please apply to UAFA with your CV and references: email@example.com at the earliest opportunity.