School of Public and International Affairs: SENIOR LECTURER OF ECONOMICS
The School of Public and International Affairs of ADA University invites candidates of professional and scholarly accomplishment to apply for the senior lecturer position in Economics for its bachelor’s programs. We are seeking dynamic, energetic, and entrepreneurial scholars who have a desire to work collaboratively in an international environment. Salary is contingent upon qualifications and the hired faculty member is expected to teach undergraduate students.
- Commitment to teaching and mentoring undergraduate students;
- Designing courses, developing syllabi and instructional materials to ensure compliance with University’s curriculum requirements and guidelines;
- Providing quality instruction including stimulating analytical and critical thinking;
- Providing meaningful and timely feedback on student assignments;
- The teaching workload is 8 courses per academic year (10 months);
- Providing exemplary service to the university and community.
- PhD or MA degree in Economics or related fields;
- Experience designing and teaching Economics courses in the degree program;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- At least 2 years of teaching experience at an accredited institution;
- Strong commitment to serving university and society;
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position and availability, (2) a current resume, and, (3) the names, email and mailing addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is March 25, 2018. Appointments begin September 1, 2018. ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az.