Project: “EU Support to Vocational Education and Training Reform in Azerbaijan”
Job: Human Resources , School Management, VET Financing, Organizational Development
NIRAS Sweden AB as lead in a consortium with Eductrade (Spain) and Ars Progetti (Italy) has concluded a contract to provide Technical Assistance to Support to Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Azerbaijan; is implemented under the Ministry of Education in the Republic of Azerbaijan and funded by The EC Delegation to the Republic of Azerbaijan. The project has started in January 2017 and will continue for 33 months.
The project team is looking for a full-time expert that will provide expertise and will coordinate activities in the following areas under supervision of the Team Leader, in close cooperation with the long-term experts, the State Agency for VET and short term experts:
- Capacity building
- Governance and management in Vocational Education and Training
- Promotion of VET
General professional experience:
- 7 years of work experience, with at least 3 years of relevant experience in education and / or labour sector.
- Experience in coordinating the work of a group of experts, preferably in education and / or labour market reform
- High proficiency in English and Azerbaijani is a must.
- Adequate skills in working with MSOffice are required.
- Experience with existing best practices regarding governance in VET.
- Experience with school management and VET financing would be an asset
- Previous experience with development projects funded by the EU or other international donors.
- Capacity building and institutional development experience would be an asset.
Applicants must have the Azerbaijani nationality. A more detailed description of the tasks and requirements can be acquired by e-mail.
Please send your application containing your CV and a motivation latest by Friday, 28 April 2017, addressed to: email@example.com