Exceptional Teachers for
Azerbaijan Teacher Development Centre
The Azerbaijan Teacher Development Centre (ATDC) was established in 2014 by The European Azerbaijan Society (TEAS) to provide ongoing professional learning for teachers. ATDC provides teacher learning and development for teachers in schools through developing relationships with individual schools, ‘open’ classroom days, regional school seminars, Ministry of Education tenders and ATDC’s International Learning Conferences alongside Centre based programmes for teachers.
ATDC has a Professional Development Centre that is well resourced with specialist training and learning facilities, a Library with an extensive collection of reference books, e-books and resources, a Recording Studio for the development of video teaching materials along with offices and meeting rooms.
As ATDC is experiencing significant growth and development, we are seeking highly qualified and experienced teachers to join our team as full time teacher trainers. A number of positions are available. The start dates for these positions are open and negotiable.
- An ability to actively work and research in both Azerbaijani and English
- IELTS of 6.0+ (preferred)
- Masters Degree
- Teaching experience
- A passion for teaching and learning
- A ‘can do’ growth mindset with a dedication to learning, researching and training
- International educational perspective and awareness
- Strong IT skills
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience is offered. Early application is recommended, as application will be processed on receipt.
To apply, please forward your CV (in both Azerbaijani and English), together with
- Covering letter outlining how you would contribute to ATDC and its mission
- The names and contact details (email and phone number) of two professional referees.