"SOS Children's Villages - Azerbaijan" Association was founded in 1999 according to the agreement signed between "SOS Children’s Village International” and Azerbaijan government. The main purpose of the organization is providing family based care to the children deprived from parental care as well as implementation of different activities aimed to provide children social welfare. Currently a number of social and educational projects successfully have being implemented within SOS Children's Villages Baku and Ganja.
“SOS Children’s Villages – Azerbaijan” has been implementing Child Protection Policy based on UN Convention on Child Rights.
We are now searching for a committed and strong personality eager to make a change for children by supporting our work in the position of a
The main aim of the Corporate Fundraiser is to pursue opportunities in his country to cover the National Associations’ running costs and investments from private sector donations in order to increase the financial self-sufficiency of the national association.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Raising cash donations from companies through long term partnership agreements by meeting the potential and existing donors;
- Developing an annual fundraising action plan with each corporate donor, based on the idea of “corporate social responsibility” by using tailor-made fundraising proposals;
- Manage and service all existing corporate donors with donor loyalty activities (thank you letter, reporting etc.);
- Build up and constantly maintain a central corporate donors database,
- ensuring efficient donor loyalty activities and allowing an overview of donor status at any time (contact details, contract duration, donation amount, meeting dates etc.);
- Internal reporting and evaluating of all fundraising activities;
- Constant market observation (desk top research) of the corporate world and monitoring of NGO activities in terms of fundraising being able to constantly improve fundraising activities.
- Higher education in marketing, economics and/or fundraising;
- 3 year experience in Corporate Fundraising and/or marketing and sales in the profit sector;
- Strong selling personality;
- Excellent and convincing negotiation skills by being able to understand the corporate view and to fulfil the needs and interests of a company as well as the major donors;
- Strong social and networking skills: good in building relations on company but also major donor level;
- Self-motivated, determined, innovative and with an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to pro-actively detect fundraising opportunities;
- Strong identification with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children’s Villages;
- Experience with management of partners, service providers and major donors;
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation and written communication skills;
- Efficient in time and resource management – being able to use synergies with companies and also major donor as a basis of efficient fundraising;
- A strong result-orientation combined with a proven competence in strategic planning, budgeting, analysis and evaluation;
- Strong team-player;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Azeri, Russian (verbal and written);
- MS Office, Power Point knowledge;
- Readiness to travel (internal and abroad).
Challenging assignment in an international NGO working environment where professional and human competence is in the foreground.
Interested? To apply please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) by January 25, 2017 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CFR”.