Job Title: Lawyer
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Provide legal consultation to corporate clients on domestic legislation;
- Represent the clients in the courts;
- Prepare different legal documents (contracts, protocols, registration documents, etc);
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- University degree in Law or International Law;
- Strong knowledge of the legislation of Azerbaijan;
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a lawyer (contracts, registration, preparation of legal documents, representation in courts);
- Experience with serving corporate clients;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Advanced computer skills in standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc);
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Azerbaijani.
Salary range is 1000-1800azn per month depending on the experience.
CV with photo and detailed information on previous experience shall be sent to email@example.com by December 28, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.