Position: Compliance and HR Operations
Specialist, Compliance and HR Operations provides administrative and general HR support to both the HR team and employees of ADA University.
- University degree in business, human resources, or related field; HR certification desirable;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing HR services;
- Strong familiarity with employee relations, as well as knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting requirements and regulations affecting human resources;
- Strong organizational, time management skills and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English. Good command of Russian;
- Strong proficiency in MS office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience working with HRM software tools, SAP experience a plus;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, can communicate effectively with all levels of people;
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions across diverse stakeholders;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times;
- Strong internal and external customer service focus with an ability to develop solid working relationships.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing HR support for core HR processes, as well as ad hoc projects and requests;
- Processing, verifying, and maintaining documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications;
- Collaborating with HR Compliance and HR Operations team to continuously improve HR practices and policies to ensure compliance and maximum efficiency for the University;
- Supporting recruitment and placement processes of new employees in accordance with hiring requests;
- Reviewing and managing new starter and leaver processes, including conducting exit interviews for all employees;
- Co-leading the new hire onboarding site;
- Supporting and responding to employees’ inquiries on routine questions regarding HR policies and procedures;
- Diagnosing problems and leading correction efforts through effective communication and efficient execution; escalating as needed;
- Auditing data for compliance with established institution policies, procedures and eligibility; including local laws and practices;
- Maintaining employee file records up-to-date handling changes in employee status in timely manner using the SAP HR database;
- Performing other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is November 30, 2016.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az