Employer: TEAS Press
Job title: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Deadline for application: 12 November 2015
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To ensure the improvement of the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of organisational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Improve operational systems, processes and best practises that guarantee organisational well-being.
- Examine financial data/statements and utilise them to improve profitability.
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Liaise between customer and organisation to ensure smooth operations delivery.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
3. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in business administration, commerce, or management.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills.
- Focus on quality and results.
- Organised, responsive, time management skills
4. LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Excellent command of English and Azerbaijani languages; knowledge of Russian is an asset.
5. COMPUTER SKILLS
- Proficiency in the usage of database software, internet software,
e-mail and word processing software.
- Ability to proficiently use the following programmes strongly preferred: MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
Interested applicants should send a detailed letter of intent with a CV addressing relevant qualifications and experience to e-mail: email@example.com
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention title of the position you are applying for. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
The deadline for submitting the applications is 12 November 2015