Employer: TEAS Press, Azerbaijan
Job title: 3 ALMA EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANT
Deadline for application: 30 October 2015
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To liaise with school directors to promote the use of 3 alma books in schools.
- To organize book fairs and other events involving direct sales, which would be a major aspect of the job.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Keep an up-to-date directory of schools with key contacts (names, addresses, phone numbers, websites, and important school statistics)
- Schedule initial contact visits with directors and others
- Visit schools on a regular basis
- Develop promotional materials – sample lesson plans, units of inquiry, guidelines for teachers, book fair prospectus, educational posters
- Develop programs for various age levels in three languages (for preschools, private schools, public schools and bookstores)
- Create an outreach plan to rayon schools
- Other duties as assigned to support work at 3 alma
3. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in education or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open to teamwork.
- Focus on quality and results.
- Organised, responsive, time management skills
- Excellent command of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages
- Confident presenter
- Animated reader of children’s books
- Experience working with children
- Willing to travel for work
5. COMPUTER SKILLS
- Proficiency in the usage of database software, internet software,
e-mail and word processing software.
- Ability to proficiently use the following programmes strongly preferred: MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Accountable for a cost budget
Interested applicants should send a detailed letter of intent with a CV addressing relevant qualifications and experience to e-mail: email@example.com
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention title of the position you are applying for. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
The deadline for submitting the applications is 30 October 2015